http://www.synervation.net

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day 2: AM - Blogging when I Should be Eating

7:26 AM Eastern time. I should be eating breakfast right now, as I'm due at my new job by 8:00 AM. (Don't worry, it's only a 10 minute drive). Does this signal an addiction? Not by any means. In the end, I hope to be doing blogging and my own business full time, the "day job" is just until my own business gets off the ground.

This feels more like a Twitter than a post, but there will be more to report after I return from Mondo Corporation I'm sure. Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Dr. Bill Emener said...

Hello KIP,
First and foremost -- all the best of luck, joy and happiness "back in Maine" (and I'm not just referring to your blog). I'm sure that the next two weeks will fly and your family will be whole again.
Unless there's a delay, it looks like I may have the honor of posting the first Comment on your new blog. (And there'll be many more down the road.)
I would not necessarily see your blogging as falling into a category of an "addiction" (but you may want to look up the terms "compulsion" and "obsession").
Again, Kip, good luck in all of your adventures and initiatives!
Ciao for now,
Bill